The Adult Day Program is for adults who need supervision during the day while family members or caregivers are at work or in need of uninterrupted time at home. Activities are offered throughout the day that stimulate the mind, exercise the body and lift the spirit, as well as stimulate social interaction: community outings, shopping trips, structured recreation, and intergenerational programs.
- 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Attendance can be 1 to 5 days a week depending on the family’s need.
- Outpatient physical therapy and occupational therapy are available to help individuals achieve their optimum level of physical health.
- Assistance with bathing and medications, and podiatry care are available.
- Meals and snacks are included (breakfast and lunch).
- Transportation available.
- Medicaid, participating health plans and private pay accepted.